2010 M8 dd

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it's on here somewhere but I'm too lazy to look. I'm just tearing out the dd and was wondering if you have to yank out the little toe plate the seems to be stopping the dd from coming out.
Of course...half are screwed and the other half riveted... Lots of thought into that one.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it's on here somewhere but I'm too lazy to look. I'm just tearing out the dd and was wondering if you have to yank out the little toe plate the seems to be stopping the dd from coming out.
Of course...half are screwed and the other half riveted... Lots of thought into that one.

I'm to lazy to answer

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm to lazy to answer
Well you gave a response so at least it shows you care, anyway...I answered my own question and what looked like rivets from the back side were actually torx screw.
dd on the counter as we speak! I was having a dumb ass moment and turned to the s&m for quick satisfaction!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I didn't waste my time. It was $200 for Ralph's to do mine. Money is money but for $200. It was money well spent IMO

Kermit

Reaction score
Don't need to remove any torx, just the nuts and rubber piece, then go in through brake rotor with a LOT of extensions and undo bolt holding it to drivers. Loosen track, roll sled up on edge on throttle side while you pull on DD, pops right off.

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help and info guys...got it back together and no more worrying about when its gonna blow.
btw...I'm surprised it lasted with only 8 balls left in the bearing! That was close.

Top Bottom