2010 in mc bride easter weekend

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey dusty, hope we see you there, have to be kind of a dick on the rides for saturday though as the trip is for the staff, i will try and hook up for demos on sunday, most likely at renshaw. i will be leaving the sleds in mc bride though, ha ha actually supposed to hook up with kinghorn on monday before we head back as he is supposed to get them next.

did you guys get any 2010? yet or are you bringing out some sleeeeppperss ha ha

T.

samsquatch47

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.powermerchants.ca
hey dusty, hope we see you there, have to be kind of a dick on the rides for saturday though as the trip is for the staff, i will try and hook up for demos on sunday, most likely at renshaw. i will be leaving the sleds in mc bride though, ha ha actually supposed to hook up with kinghorn on monday before we head back as he is supposed to get them next.

did you guys get any 2010? yet or are you bringing out some sleeeeppperss ha ha

T.

Sorry to say Doo didn't give us any 2010's so we will have a couple 09's there. i will have mine there on Sunday a 09 154X stock except for can. Hope to see ya there in the Renshaw on Sunday. No problem on the sat ride, very understandable. I think every delaership in the Lakeland has had a very busy, long and hectic winter. All the boys and girls need some R+R time.
Cheers:beer:
D

Top Bottom