2010 in mc bride easter weekend

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey fellow sled heads, just a note to let you know we at tt power sports are ready for our 2nd annual easter staff/customer sled trip and we will have 3 2010 cats, m8 snopro le 153 , m8 162, m1000 162, :d:d:d - i have seen a few of u are anxious to check them out, i am i think still being accompanied by the infamous, PIPES in the flesh so it should be fun, we are going to be there sat and sunday, so anyone and everyone is invited to check them out, and make your own decisions, let me know if your interested, waivers for test rides could be made available if i have any takers for sunday, saturday its all for the staff, but you could drool if you want, let me know and may give out our location.

Terry

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
hey fellow sled heads, just a note to let you know we at tt power sports are ready for our 2nd annual easter staff/customer sled trip and we will have 3 2010 cats, m8 snopro le 153 , m8 162, m1000 162, :d:d:d - i have seen a few of u are anxious to check them out, i am i think still being accompanied by the infamous, PIPES in the flesh so it should be fun, we are going to be there sat and sunday, so anyone and everyone is invited to check them out, and make your own decisions, let me know if your interested, waivers for test rides could be made available if i have any takers for sunday, saturday its all for the staff, but you could drool if you want, let me know and may give out our location.

Terry

I know of a number of locals that would be interested in checking out the 2010's. Where will you be on Sunday?

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am thinking renshaw, but depends on the conditions and the staff, whats the snow like, we went last year and it was great at lucielle and just ok at renshaw, we will have a big group (20 ish):eek: so we need a bit of space, as always we take some newbies up, and i am not looking to add to the statistics if you know what, i mean. we will be staying pretty flat on saturday, and need to bring the crew and the sleds back in one piece.

let me know

Terry

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am thinking renshaw, but depends on the conditions and the staff, whats the snow like, we went last year and it was great at lucielle and just ok at renshaw, we will have a big group (20 ish):eek: so we need a bit of space, as always we take some newbies up, and i am not looking to add to the statistics if you know what, i mean. we will be staying pretty flat on saturday, and need to bring the crew and the sleds back in one piece.

let me know

Terry

looking forward to it. countin' down the days.:shots:

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: 2010 arctic cat sleds in mc bride easter weekend

ya missed a good ride to big river, pipes, 640 km total, all the way there and half way back, unfortunately had some slider issues,-ie scratchers put them on the sled not on the shelf in the garage, and storm in norman had some axle issues so had to call Huggie (aka rescue rangerette-yum yum) to bring the truck and trailer,

you sure ya dont want to leave ur sled home and ride a 2010 this weekend, kind of partial who should break em in with out breaking them

T.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ya missed a good ride to big river, pipes, 640 km total, all the way there and half way back, unfortunately had some slider issues,-ie scratchers put them on the sled not on the shelf in the garage, and storm in norman had some axle issues so had to call Huggie (aka rescue rangerette-yum yum) to bring the truck and trailer,

you sure ya dont want to leave ur sled home and ride a 2010 this weekend, kind of partial who should break em in with out breaking them

T.

you mean next weekend. Easter is next week end. I want to take my sled up to Mcbride to see how it performs now that we got the engine runn spot on. Also want to work out the RK Tek clutching issues. May have to get Glengine @ spindrift to check it out.

skidder

Reaction score

I will be there at easter and would love to check out the cats. I currently ride and doo and have been thinking about a cat for next season.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: 2010 arctic cats in mc bride easter weekend

ya, so im so excited i lost a week:lol2::lol2::lol2:, but i should have the sleds this weekend call me and well hook up for a ride on sunday, i have the kids atv safety courses, saturday, or else i would be in revy with mark checkingout the 2010 yami's

you could always bring your m1 along for a spare, lol:d:d:d

T.
:d

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

pray for some fresh snow, look for our caravan on sunday, should be a bigggg group of us, yami's and cats

T.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: 2010 arctic cats in mc bride easter weekend

ya, so im so excited i lost a week:lol2::lol2::lol2:, but i should have the sleds this weekend call me and well hook up for a ride on sunday, i have the kids atv safety courses, saturday, or else i would be in revy with mark checkingout the 2010 yami's

you could always bring your m1 along for a spare, lol:d:d:d

T.
:d

crank upt the 2010 to 200 Hp and I will concider trying it. I know your tricks Terry. You'll let me try it then get some Gibsons into me and next thing you know I'm Snow checking it. LOL Well it I ain't gonna fall for that again.:nono::nono: I think er I hope:d:

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now ronald, you know as well as i do that neither of us has ever had to force
down that " golden Gibbie" in a glass, and if i remember your handle "pipes" is not because you leave "hit stock, i wasnt gonna tell you were packing a couple of silencers to see what happens but you squeezed it out of me, might try em this weekend, r u off on sunday or r u working.....

T

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will take you up on a test ride for sure. Call me or PM.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com

let me know

Terry

McBride Snowmobile Club is having a Family Fun Day at Lucille Cabin on Saturday, april 11th. Sledding, Toboganning, Beacon Hide N Seek. Hot Dogs and Burgers. Expecting alot of people up Lucille that day. You may want to take that into consideration when deciding where to ride Saturday.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
McBride Snowmobile Club is having a Family Fun Day at Lucille Cabin on Saturday, april 11th. Sledding, Toboganning, Beacon Hide N Seek. Hot Dogs and Burgers. Expecting alot of people up Lucille that day. You may want to take that into consideration when deciding where to ride Saturday.

free hot dogssss yummy, ok thanks for the heads up, well we find some snow some where.

T

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Free hotdogs and hamburgers for the kids. Adults by donation to the club.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Free hotdogs and hamburgers for the kids. Adults by donation to the club.

still may send at least part of the group up there, i think well split into three this year its easier that way. but were staying at nv cabins so well be around.
town, probably be eating at the grizzly given the size of the group, so look us up. Look for the big brown ford f350- white enclosed trailer,

samsquatch47

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.powermerchants.ca
Hey Terry. A bunch of us boys from Hillside are headed up there too! Maybe line up and get some freindly competition? LOL! I would like to try the new sleds out, to see what we have to compete against next year. 160 horespower is some pretty big ammo. We will be there friday, sat, sunday. Perhaps we can meet up and have a pop on the hill?
Dusty

Top Bottom