2010 Dragon 800 and the FIX kit

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been lucky so far not blowing the engine on my 800. I have heard good things about the MTNTK FIX engine kit. Has anyone else had one done or does anyone know what a shops charges to get it done?

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I placed the fix kit into my Poo last year... with the help from Chrisco at Parkland in Stony Plain... Have to say it was noticeibly better power after, and it lasted the year... I am a heavy throttle kind of guy and punish the sled everytime I ride! I highly recommend getting the fix kit...

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you dont mind me asking what was the final cost? Tks

I placed the fix kit into my Poo last year... with the help from Chrisco at Parkland in Stony Plain... Have to say it was noticeibly better power after, and it lasted the year... I am a heavy throttle kind of guy and punish the sled everytime I ride! I highly recommend getting the fix kit...

Justin_sane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Better to be a heavy throttle rider than a trail cruiser on these sleds, especially stock!

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you dont mind me asking what was the final cost? Tks

Costs I have found so far is 1750 for everything, tune up, plugs, alignment checks, bottom end flushing and lube, coolant bypass etc. Seems like a pretty complete rebuild.
Still looking at a couple other options. I am hoping to get started this weekend. Snow is piling up and I need a FIX too! :)

Top Bottom