2010 can-ams

atvmodster

Reaction score
Who here has bought or seen some 2010 can-ams? I am currently waiting for my 2010 renegade X xc to arrive. If you have drove one with the power steering and new visco loc QE please let me know how it works! Any one know when the renegade X xc's will arrive? my dealer tells me august some time.

Hallsey

Reaction score
Got about 100 miles on my 650 xt. Power steering is awesome, but the ride is slightly stiffer than my 400. The HP is unreal. So far an excellent machine.

atvmodster

Reaction score
My renegade x xc will be hear sometime within 2 weeks. Its been shipped!

atvmodster

Reaction score
I know edmonton and lloydminster have gade X xc's. Some one on hear must have one? Mine will be here this upcoming week.

jfinoro

Reaction score
still waiting for mine also, and was told august - now the dealer says its delayed and they don't know if it will be here in october or november - originaly the computer showed august!!

kris p

Reaction score
I know edmonton and lloydminster have gade X xc's. Some one on hear must have one? Mine will be here this upcoming week.

i have an '09 gade-x and i have a buddy who is getting '10 gade-X xc on tues. he had to wait on clutch parts or something. if he never bought some goodies he would have had it on the fishing lake rally yesterday! he had to ride his polarass :bullrider:! but let us know what you tink of it?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes , but can a person test ride it ? Or do you expect them to drop over 15000 $ with out a test ride.......

Top Bottom