2010 back country m8 turbo arcticcat

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah 2010 arctic cat m8 back country is going to have a turbo from factory and arctic cat and boondockers are teaming up for 2010 its about time:d:d:d

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Link us to where Cat makes that statement...man that's gonna raise the bar in Mtn sledding. You could see it coming.
yeah 2010 arctic cat m8 back country is going to have a turbo from factory and arctic cat and boondockers are teaming up for 2010 its about time:d:d:d

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

pretty sure it is onlt rumor at this point.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i heard it over on snowest just bringing it over here and u knew it was comming and the guy that said it heard it from an inside arctic cat guy and thats all he is saying so i hope i brought some christmas cheer for u arctic cat guys :d and just remerber u heard it from here first lol

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Then it a waiting game to see if Cat actually announces something. There has been speculation in sled mag's as well but nothing confirmed.
well i heard it over on snowest just bringing it over here and u knew it was comming and the guy that said it heard it from an inside arctic cat guy and thats all he is saying so i hope i brought some christmas cheer for u arctic cat guys :d and just remerber u heard it from here first lol

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard it it as well from a realiable source;), pretty sure its a go
$16995 usd:beer:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then it a waiting game to see if Cat actually announces something. There has been speculation in sled mag's as well but nothing confirmed.

here ya go rabbit
chhttp
://www.boondockers.com/flyers/burandt%20edition.c.pdfeck this\

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is that your next ride?

ride mine for now, and those are pump gas kits little les hp, hope to have mine dialed next ride,GOT BOOST and it feels gooood
but who knows what I will by, that could be just the right power and reliabilty, race gas is a pain the ass:confused:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
For my Mod its the premixing of race and oil...just a pain until I start er up...and pump the throttle.
There is no going back...
ride mine for now, and those are pump gas kits little les hp, hope to have mine dialed next ride,GOT BOOST and it feels gooood
but who knows what I will by, that could be just the right power and reliabilty, race gas is a pain the ass:confused:

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I have to side with johnni t on this subject ...same source for the info. I'm gonna get one for sure...

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it looks like i will be snow checking one of thoses bad boys to add to the collection:d

Top Bottom