2010/2011 BLUE JEWEL /BLUE RIVER Updates and Conditions !

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
UPDATE !!

Snowing in BLUE RIVER !!

We have received about 6 Inches already !!

ULAR...Keep it coming !!!!!

Yahooooo another DUMP for BLUE !!

Stay Tuned more to come

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Here are a couple Pics the Guests gave to Me tonight....

DSCF0017.jpg

DSCF0020.jpg

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

DSCF0025.jpg

DSCF0027.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks Patti make sure you tell them thanks ... it is nice to see a dooo pulling a chitty kitty lol

oly

Reaction score
Woaaaa! someone pull those discrimintaing photos!:d:beer:
Sweet pics! Where were the boys riding?

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
curious where they towed out of. some of those areas are a long haul :eek:

I'll say they're long. Took a crank out at 6PM and got to town at 4 AM from the back of Paradise. That was an allnight workout for four of us but Lexy let us sleep till 2 the next day:eek:

oly

Reaction score
What happened to the crank? My buds M1000 seized a rod bearing to last week. Not really a common thing for cats! Bottom ends are supposed to be pretty tough... but if the oil pump craps out nothing is going to hold up.. We are thinking as of right now ( as its all pulled apart ) the pump must have went as the pistons and sleeves look mint. Just wondering if maybe the same issue?:beer:

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happened to the crank? My buds M1000 seized a rod bearing to last week. Not really a common thing for cats! Bottom ends are supposed to be pretty tough... but if the oil pump craps out nothing is going to hold up.. We are thinking as of right now ( as its all pulled apart ) the pump must have went as the pistons and sleeves look mint. Just wondering if maybe the same issue?:beer:

Another reason to premix!

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Patti,

Thanks again for the 2 night stay that ended up being only one night.....
We really enjoyed the food and the company! Robin and his buddy Dave were really great and the ladies were wonderful also.

Here are some pics from mon and tues. First one is from White River mon afternoon. Was REALLY socked in. Easy 2' of powder, a little heavy though. The turn-off for white-river was a little rough, but the North-Blue was groomed.

Yesterday we rode Foam, which was UNREAL ! Groomed trail all the way to the top of the cutblock. Bluebird day and about 2' of fresh, untouched powder!!! (the day every sledder prays for and dreams about) Too bad i seized a piston just after lunch..... I was Pi$$ed!! :realmad:
Oh well, i got 3 hours of 'To-the-Bar' riding in.

Attachments

• February 037.jpg
    February 037.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 838
  • February 044.jpg
    February 044.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 834
  • February 047.jpg
    February 047.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 829
  • February 050.jpg
    February 050.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 831

Relic

Reaction score
M1000 with a bad crank is a common problem. This is first hand info. Me and four buds had 1000 and all 4 had crank problems { rod bearings going} all had diff milage from 900km to 2800km. 3 sleds were out of warranty but got some warranty from cat. They say there is no problem?.:mad:

oly

Reaction score
Hmm.. I have never heard much before. I have 3000 km on mine with the last 500Km with about 290HP and no issues... YET! Now I have that stuck in the back of my head that I may blow. Knock on wood I guess...

Relic

Reaction score
There was a big debait on snowest about this two years a go. You can look back there were a few of them that went. Was told that vibbration from idealing was the problem.

Top Bottom