201.6" with pics!!!!

throttle-up

Reaction score
Website
www.leekseeker.com
:news:Just saw this on another forum and had to share...Great example of thinking outside the box and great engineering! This thing looks fantastic!! I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:perfect10:

Mr George of Jackson Wy 5959 Garage is known for his custom sled's, as he builds them completely himself using multiple name brand manufactures along with his own personal creations and modifications; his 2013 Pro is no exception.

This beast of a sled consists mainly of Ted's own personal touches and creations. The first thing people notice is obviously the 201.6.. Ted made this track using two 166" Camoplast Series 4 (2.4in lug height) tracks by bolting them together and then shaving every other outside nipple of the tracks to reduce weight. Running that track are AVID Drivers, custom made ICE AGE rails with a short rail extension on the rear and is still running stock wheels..

As for his tunnel extension, he made it completely himself but does have Skins side plates for his custom made rear bumper. His coolant tubing for his extension are custom built as well using WARD flex tubing. He retained the stock taillight.

TED%201.jpg TED%2014.jpg TED%205.jpg TED%207.jpg TED%209.jpg TED%2010.jpg

throttle-up

Reaction score
Website
www.leekseeker.com
Similar Negative comments were once made about 155+ tracks too...I say GOOD FOR HIM! And why the hell not...we as humans never stop trying to exceed expectations and this is just another great example of that!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is such a thing as too long of track,, Why not a 500inch track?

Thats just dumb...imo

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it was a yamaha 4-stroke i think its name would be Moby Dick! :)

Sent while not working too hard

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always amazes me as to the experts that can comment on something that they have never tried. In the right condition with bottomless powder this think might be quite usable and okay to ride.
I think i remember right this old boy had a 189 inch track a couple years ago on a Polaris and it worked okay.
Never say never as like throttle-up said it wasn't that long ago a 155 was a long track and for that matter a 136 when it came out in 1980 (i think)everyone said it was stupid and would never turn it.
Good for him for trying it as he will know if it is okay or not:rolleyes:. The rest of us will not.:confused:

One more think with the Polaris being so flickable it is most likey fine. lol Ski Doo not so much.:cool:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly. When I bought my sled for mostly trail riding most guys were telling me to get a 137 or 146. My 154 works awesome on th trails and I think it works even better then the short tracks on the trails as well as the mountains. Only he knows how it handles. It would be a fun machine to try.

R

Ryan Verrecchia

um put a 910cc and a turbo then this is a sick sled...

Top Bottom