2009 m8 153?

eforwell

Reaction score
Hi guys, looking seriously at buying Steve's M8 and just wondering what if any issues there are with these sleds? I see some guys are having Diamond Drive issues but otherwise nothing else out there on these sleds? Appreciate your time, thanks for the help.EF

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we had a couple of them as rentals. we bought them brand new in fall of '08 one has like 5500km and the other 8600km, knock on wood aside from regular maintenace havn't had any real issues. One of them had the small bearing crap out in the d/d and that's it. So yah i'd say they are great machines. We sold the higher milage one and just have the lower milage one left for sale now. We have 2011's that we will be carrying over for another season of rentals and we also have a bunch of 2012 M8's comin for rentals for this season.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
around 2000km. I recommend changing it if you buy a sled. You can get one from an M7 that is twice as wide and fits right in, way better bearing and then no issues.

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
around 2000km. I recommend changing it if you buy a sled. You can get one from an M7 that is twice as wide and fits right in, way better bearing and then no issues.

how do you know if your dd is gone what are some signs thanks

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
think about mine - you won't find one that's been taken better care of thanks to my grease-gun fanatic husband..lol.

Top Bottom