2009 m6 bogs wot

Snowd

Reaction score
Hi every one nubie here
Here is my sad story. 2009 m6 stock just picked up the sled at auction in the spring
starts fine runs good until you hit 3/4 throttle then looses power drops revs .(sound familiar ) so take sled into to my guru . Checks servo ok puts on spare it works too. Cables adjusted ok . Ccu not working replace it. Check for obvious wires nothing found .check sensors all in spec , check coil ok , check stator ok, fuel pressure ok replaced speedo at same time as it had a moisture problem and was reading lcd. No codes on speedo after all this my mechanic says still not running right. #}?€++ t . So I take it out for a run sat same as before running down lake 3/4 throttle fine . Pin it and it looses power and fails , back to 3/4 throttle ok. Now for the best part take it out Monday heading down the lake and now for the first time it's running like it should??? Wot no miss lots of power running ok the ride was 2 hours still running good .
did absolutely nothing to it . So this makes me think I still have a wiring problem??
What else am I missing that could fix itself??? can I eliminate clutches ? I'm running the sled in northern ontario.
Thanks Jeff

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Gf's m6 did the same thing... Her's would foul the plugs every 60 Kms pretty well on the dot. Replaced plugs and it would run like a dream.... Finally after trying everything we could possibly think of sent it in to be looked at....turned out the ecu was shot

Snowd

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the quick reply
well took it out today and it was running bad again
3/4 throttle maybe 6500 rpm then it would loose power
so I stopped on the lake and unplugged the connector between the ccu and ecu with the sled running
plugged it back in and it started running fine again !!!!
Ran for 1/2 hour all good.
turned it off started it ran crappy again !
stopped the sled on the lake with it running un plugged the ccu from the ecu plugged it back in and now it's running good again

so am I back to wire in the connector??
bad ecu???
Any input would really help
i need that 2stoke exhaust to keep me sane!!!

Top Bottom