2009 m1000

jerry

Reaction score
new about 2000 found used one on kijjiji for 600 put 100 miles on now working real good

KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
over fueling can cause a cold seize type failure. I had a similar situation once. over fuel temperature will not let the cylinder expand properly, so when your temp does go up instantly(exhaust valves open on high RPM) piston expands and bam. learned the hard way. impotent to run proper temps at all times.

so if you know your temps, are you also running a fuel controller with some mods? if so, you should be able tune one side via it(boondocker anyways). worth a try anyways.

Last edited:

craptabulous

Reaction score
over fueling can cause a cold seize type failure. I had a similar situation once. over fuel temperature will not let the cylinder expand properly, so when your temp does go up instantly(exhaust valves open on high RPM) piston expands and bam. learned the hard way. impotent to run proper temps at all times.

so if you know your temps, are you also running a fuel controller with some mods? if so, you should be able tune one side via it(boondocker anyways). worth a try anyways.

Yes i have a boondocker rktek head and full d&d exhaust . dual Koso quick response and innovative a/f . On the egts the boondocker trim doesnt seem to change anything . I have tried up to 15 points on trim with no egt change . Im thinking of starting my own thread

Top Bottom