2009 m1000 question

joe-bert

Reaction score
How much oil does an m1000 sno pro use? like does it use up the full reservoir in like a tank of gas or can you get like 2 or 3 tanks out of it. Also, how much oil does the reservoir hold? it doesnt seem that big but i dont know if it goes deeper then i think. any answers would be great thanks.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much oil does an m1000 sno pro use? like does it use up the full reservoir in like a tank of gas or can you get like 2 or 3 tanks out of it. Also, how much oil does the reservoir hold? it doesnt seem that big but i dont know if it goes deeper then i think. any answers would be great thanks.

'09 shouldn't much different than an '07 and I get two fuel tanks easy.

joe-bert

Reaction score
awesome thats good to know. and just out of curiousity what are you guys using to carry extra fuel right now im using a 2.5gallon jerry can with that fancy ratchet strap that hooks to the bumper... any one else use that and have problems with hitting it when your going from side to side?

joe-bert

Reaction score
good to know i guess i'll just stick with the jerry can on the back... dont really feeling like spending that much money on a little better way to carry more gas. I think at the price of those other two the strap on the back isnt such a PITA. lol

Turbo-North

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh 1 more option to look at still $200.00 or more . He has them listed on ebay but is a lil strange to deal with. I asked what i would need to carry 2 , 2gallon tanks and what it would cost. He kept directing me to the website and leaving it to me to figure out Lol. Oh well i did eventually figure it out over 200 to do it. Hmm $20 can $ 5 straps What should i do!! There are dealers in Canada if you are so inclined tho. I really like the idea but think i spend the money on the 2010 seat first. Heres a place in BC carrys them
Have fun !!
Oh hope i don,t step on any toes posting the link to a shop!! Just trying to be helpful !!

Top Bottom