2009 Assault engine warranty???

saskboy

Reaction score
Is anyone having any issues with getting warranty for there 800 engine failures? I am a little nervous that it might not get covered. I am taking it to the dealer today and it wont get looked @ till end of this week or early next week so I wont know about warranty for a few days to come. Also does anyone know of any dealers that are slow in eastern alberta? It is a US bought sled if that matters (I have already had some tell me they cant touch it) wich is total BS! I would like to ride asap but dont really want to fork the bill if it is a injestion problem from factory.

throttle-up

Reaction score
Website
www.leekseeker.com
US bought sled?!? I would say your fugged! The dealer's here in Canada will probably tell you if you want your warranty coverage to take it back the the good ol' USA.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

Senshi

Reaction score
Who ever told you about your warranty is correct. It would be registered with the dealer in the States and the warranty coverage is NOT transferable to Canada. Lots of guys from up here have done this with ATV's, sleds, bikes, you name it. If you saved big coin on the purchase, I hope you kept it in a savings acct. 'cause that's the warranty you end up with

benamen

Reaction score
I have an 05 900 that I bought in the U.S. and it still has extended warranty on it. Needed a new ECU. That cost came out of my pocket. No warranty once it was transferred to Canada.

saskboy

Reaction score
I ended up taking my sled back to the dealer I bought it from to hash out the ingestion and burn down problems. I found more than one dealer in Saskatchewan who would perfrom warranty work on it but there shops are busy and I wanted to get things going. 1 dealer was advertising that he would do work on U.S. bought sleds last winter! just wanted to clear that up for some folks. :beer::beer:

benamen

Reaction score
What is the name of the dealer and which town is he in just in case I need more work done.

saskboy

Reaction score
the dealer in yorkton and regina both said they would preform warranty work but like anything with when you get good shops with helpfull service staff they are gonna be busy and when you didnt purchase your sled there i can only expect to be the last on the list.

Top Bottom