2008 Polaris RZR

king_quad

Reaction score
Can any one provide a review of the '08 RZR. I am interested on how it handles on the trails and in the mud. Thanks.

chucker

Reaction score
I love my RZR.:) I have had it for almost 1 year. It is a blast to drive. I had it in the mountains over the July long weekend. It worked very well. I went ever where the big 800 Sportsmans went and someplaces they did'nt. Like all 1st year models, it has some issues. I have added a few accessories that make it work better; after market tires and a 2" lift kit to name a few. PM me and I will go into more detail.:twocents:

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not a big polaris atv fan. That being said I had the oppritunity to use my friends for a weekend and it was amazing. I was very suprized at how it handled, and was comfortable. The end of the day i was not as exhausted as usual either. Like any of the utv's and atv's a few aftermarket goodies and they seem to really wake up. I wasn't sold on the side x side at first, but I seemed to have more fun when there was someone right there to enjoy the ride with me. Polaris hit the nail on the head with this one. I would recomend the half windshield....... keeps the mud out of your smile......:)

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Tab anything with suspension would feel like a night n' day different ride compared to the stone boat(honda) your riding......:p:p

king_quad

Reaction score
Thanks guys,
Is the suspension and seating adequate to absorb the shocks to the spine? I am concerned about this as the difference in seating from a Quad or dirt bike. Any thoughts?

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMO.... I say yes. The wheel base is longer than a quad and this makes the ride feel less choppy. The suspension is adjustable to make the ride to suit your style and comfort. It all depends on how you drive it too. I found that you don't have the weight tranfer like a quad when cornering and sitting off center takes a bit to get used to. I would recommend you find someone that has one and go for a rip with them.:)

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are interested......A friend of mine has 5 of them and he rents them out. PM me if you are interested and I will check if he has any at home. When do you want to try one and for how long.

chucker

Reaction score
Try Elk Island Sales, I rode one their last year. They have a small trail system behind their shop. Ask for Don.

Top Bottom