2008/09 Season Meetings

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Meetings start in September again. Do these start every third Wednesday, If so that would make it Sept 17,08 is that correct?
These meetings take place at the Josephburg Community Hall, they start at 7:30pm

i know i asked this last year, but i would like to join the club, what, where, who and how??

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
see ya all at the first meeting it will be good seeing everyone again:cool:

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so i have been keeping a eye out on this thread and no one has replied to me about joining this club???\

what, what ,where, how much?

Big Grump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so i have been keeping a eye out on this thread and no one has replied to me about joining this club???\

what, what ,where, how much?

Hi Jeremy,

We meet every third Wednesday, Nov 19,08 is the next meeting.
The meetings take place at the Josephburg Community Hall, they start at 7:30pm. Club membership is $10.00 with the purchase of a trail pass which is $60.00 til Dec. 31st then it goes up to $70.00 for the trail pass.

Hope this helps
BG

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
hi jeremy,

we meet every third wednesday, nov 19,08 is the next meeting.
The meetings take place at the josephburg community hall, they start at 7:30pm. Club membership is $10.00 with the purchase of a trail pass which is $60.00 til dec. 31st then it goes up to $70.00 for the trail pass.

Hope this helps
bg

if you already have a trailpass, then it is only $10.00 for the club membership, right?? I have trailpasses and club memberships here at the shop now...... Petro-canada certigard auto service. #10, 1020 - sherwood drive, sherwood park......780-464-6000 ..... Just follow argyll ave, or whyte ave all the way out to us!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
well i'll be out to see you one day next week, with that membership what exactly do i get??

membership to the "club".... Monthly news letters(whenever they doo them), decals, access to all the activities through the club, etc...... It is a very "social" club. I live in millwoods and have had a membership for 10 years or more now, and have only ridden the trails a handful of times..... They have a calender of events and rides that will be posted soon, i hope. ;)

Top Bottom