2007 rev lights & starter acting up?

07summit

Reaction score
Looking for a little advice on my 2007 summit. We were out this weekend and the headlights quit on me, then the electric start wouldn't work. The starter sounded like the battery was dying, but its fairly new and I never had a problem with it before. The sled ran fine all day with the pull start. When I got home the starter worked again once, but still no lights. One buddy tells me it could be a voltage regulator and running like this could do some more damage. I checked all the fuses, everything was good there that I can see. I have some experience with automotive electrical but none with sleds. Any thoughts or advice?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The relay above the air box.

Real bad problem with them. Get 2 and keep a spare.

from my HTC

07summit

Reaction score
Gauges were working, I'll dig around and find that relay tonight. See if that does the trick.

07summit

Reaction score
Anyone happen to know what type of relay it is or a part# for them? From what I have read I can get them at NAPA cheaper than the dealership and if I had a part number before I leave town today I could probably get it fixed tonight. If not I'll have to get one another day.

07summit

Reaction score
Think I found the relay part number, and the bonus is I'm still in town! Thanks for all the advice guys!

Top Bottom