2007 M8 bottom end bog

Cochraneoutlander

Reaction score
Hey guys after I put on SLP exhaust , Y pipe , pipe and can, V force reeds, and changed my primary spring to a black and gold. When I go to take off slow or pinning it , it sounds like it is over fuelling , it hesitates till I give it a couple shots on the throttle. I pulled the plugs and they were alittle wet but not bad. Would it be my TPS?

Thanks
Cochraneoutlander

Cochraneoutlander

Reaction score
SLP says there is no need for a fuel controller . I was kinda thinking of getting one I just don't know how to set one up or which one to get. There is a dobeak on kiji

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SLP says there is no need for a fuel controller . I was kinda thinking of getting one I just don't know how to set one up or which one to get. There is a dobeak on kiji
You'll want a boondocker controller, as the dobeck unit will only add fuel. I used to have a similar setup, and took away fuel from the bottom to clear it up.

Cochraneoutlander

Reaction score
I may have found my problem, my power valves were dirty and my cables where at 36.5 mm and they supposed to be
At 31.6. If that doesn't clear it up I will be looking for a boondocker controller.hopefully head out to Gorman on the 23

summitbound

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
APV CABLE LENGTH
ENGINE | LENGTH
600 cc | 36.0 mm (1.417 in.)
± 1 mm (0.039 in.)
800/1000 cc | 35.0 mm (1.377 in.) ± 1 mm (0.039 in.)

Same for all 2007-2011 M8s.

Cochraneoutlander

Reaction score
Well I got them alittle tight at 31.6 , I guess I will loosen them off abit. Where would be the best place if I needed to pick up a fuel controller?

Top Bottom