2007 crossfire 800 build

bombdrop

Reaction score
hey all,

thought i would share some pics of the rebuild i just finished.. started as just a top end and some bushings but i found a nice crack between the two clutches...got it welded up along with about 15 other cracks the dude found. got the shocks done and powder coated the front and rear suspension.. got my engine parts nov 26 and finished putting it together on nov 30, drove to revy that night and rode frisbee sat and qurtz sunday...needs some small things fixed up after the weekend but it was a success...o yeah and it has about 8300km on it. ill post some pics of how it held up at the end of the season
IMG099.jpg IMG176.jpg IMG015.jpg IMG035.jpg IMG036.jpg IMG041.jpg IMG043.jpg IMG049.jpg

vans

Reaction score
Can u give some details of your conversion I am in the process of possibly changing my cf 700 to an m series just wondering what issues I might have and what is completely involved. Thank you nice build by the way hope you enjoy it as much as tthe pic look like

bombdrop

Reaction score
just start with a track and some rail extensions and go from there...i've got a 144x2 with stock gearing and some clutch work. make sure u get the right pitch of track, i think its different than the M.

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can u give some details of your conversion I am in the process of possibly changing my cf 700 to an m series just wondering what issues I might have and what is completely involved. Thank you nice build by the way hope you enjoy it as much as tthe pic look like

i turned my 08 cf800 into a 153 m. I got a used 153 float skid, changed the drivers to 3.0" pitch extroverts, 2.5" camo extreme track. Did the 09 153 tunnel with air frame running boards. I also did a complete timbersled front end which narrowed it up to 38", a set of powder pro skis, mountain seat, rk Tek clutching and a slp pipe kit.

You could do the rail extensions and 144 track. I had that setup for 2 years and it worked good but I just wanted more.

Top Bottom