2007 Brute Force fan upgrade.

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any options or even where to get a better fan since the stock one is a pile of chit!!

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That is cause that is the radiator and all the components to go with it. The fan itself is around $80 High Lifter ATV Products & Accessories - Radiator Fan
If you have the spare money though the HL tripple core rad is the way to go for sure. I ride as much mud as I can possibly get into and have not had any issues since getting the rad.

vinson4ever

Reaction score
Couple of years ago I bought an upgraded fan from Center Point, out by Devon. I believe it was about $80. It works great. You might have to fabricate a bracket to mount it onto the rad, but performance wise, its better than the stock ones.

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats wrong with the fan?....I have never heard of a fan problem....I have heard of rad problems

same thing i was wondering..... if its a problem with it not coming on thats a connection issue like a lot of them have... .. "maybe his fan just blows and he wants a new one":Happy6: lol

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm just looking to get a new fan.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if your industrious you might even be able to find something like a honda civic fan or some other smaller car, would have more power if you could find a size that fit okay and way cheaper at a wreckers

Top Bottom