2007 650 Outlander Keys

VintageDOO

Reaction score
I lost my key last week. I sent my machine and my dads 650 to Gibbons motor toys. We were hoping that they could get keyed/programmed alike. Unfortunately they say its not possible. Has anyone herd otherwise. I now have a spare key.

MoAb Racing

Reaction score
Are you asking if you can program 1 key for 2 seperate machines???? It would kinda defeat the purpose of the anti-thieft system.

sledn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sled tethers are suposed to be able to be programed for up to 5 or 6 machines.Very handy if you have multiple sleds.

VintageDOO

Reaction score
Moab, I would like 2 machines keyed alike or should I say programmed alike. The machines are the same and in the family.

kimwin

Reaction score
my wife and i have our quads, outlanders keyed the same one key fits all love it....

VintageDOO

Reaction score
Found out Martin can do it, should have called them in the first place. If anyone else is doing this, all that is required is your registration.

MoAb Racing

Reaction score
Moab, I would like 2 machines keyed alike or should I say programmed alike. The machines are the same and in the family.

Oh yeah they can do that my 06 and 07 and my wife 650 are coded the same. Use 1 key for any bike.

Top Bottom