2006 Summit 800 151...... Beautiful sled!!!

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For sale is 1 2006 Ski-doo Summit 800 Powertek 151" Adrenaline series..... sled has only 2040Km's on it and is in real good shape....

I added touches that I thought I would like as a rider, but have all the bits and pieces to make the sled completely original....

151" factory track (same km as sled)

Taillight delete (still have taillight)

XXXMODRODS 5 piece vent kit ( Hood vent not installed but available, I liked the look without)

Floating Secondary Kit wit 377 brp belt (100km) (allows secondary to move with belt, saves on vbelt wear)

Handlebar control delete (Installed controls on blank Speedo filler plate on cluster with waterproof switches, again have all pieces to return to stock)

90 Degree Tachometer turn (made the 8000rpm mark at the top of the gauge... making it easier to see in peripheral vision)

Oil Pump delete (Performed this mod for reliability, as the oil pumps were known to over/ under feed motors with oil, again have tank pump and all pieces to return to stock)

Polished Tunnel
Includes Black/Yellow Ski-Doo Cover

Asking..... Pm for more info on my honest deal on this great snowmobile!!!!!

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pm me thanks

Sounds like a good sled. It will make someone very happy.
It has been a VERY Reliable sled!!! This ad is actually quite old and I started to think about keeping it as a spare, but now people seem to be quite interested!!!!

Where is the sled and how much???
Lloydminster Saskatchewan Canada, and PM me for a Price Thanks!!!

Price and pics? Cannot open attachments???
Ya im Not sure what happened.... When I made the add in 2010 it worked fine.... Ill try to find the pics and repost

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I guess the pics wont work...... So Ill try to make up an album in my profile and see if that works.... Sorry guys!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 2006 REV 800 For Sale.jpg
    2006 REV 800 For Sale.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I guess the pics wont work...... So Ill try to make up an album in my profile and see if that works.... Sorry guys!!!!!!!!

Sorry Guys thats the best I can do at the moment... I cant even find the pics on my computer right now so If theres any more questions or if you need any more pics please email me at

circled-mistake1988@hotmail.com

Thanks and hope this helps!!!

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PRICE ??? ... OR GO FARK YOUR SELF !!! oh yes, many others like my self r looking to buy a sled, but if u dont post a price, we think u r changing the price by the day or by who ever answers the phone judging by acent or however u feel on the day. so get real loser ...

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PRICE ??? ... OR GO FARK YOUR SELF !!! oh yes, many others like my self r looking to buy a sled, but if u dont post a price, we think u r changing the price by the day or by who ever answers the phone judging by acent or however u feel on the day. so get real loser ...

my my, so much anger :rant:. who says he cant give it to one guy for cheaper than another? hmmmm?:smiliestirthepot:

Top Bottom