2005 summit 1000

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can you all give me some input on this sled my parents are looking at getting it and want to know what its worth it has a 162 track and as far as we know the fuel pump is gone on it with 300km on it...they are asking $5000.00 thanks in advance

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
meh. the people who own them love them. but its a heavy machine with lots of problems hence the 5000$ price tag for a low mile machine.

its worth 4000-5000 but i would never buy one

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
can you all give me some input on this sled my parents are looking at getting it and want to know what its worth it has a 162 track and as far as we know the fuel pump is gone on it with 300km on it...they are asking $5000.00 thanks in advance

Call up the canadian forces... See if they can get you a line on a used tank... tracks longer and the weight is about the same

ridehard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode one for a couple years, and have some friends that still have 'em (Summit and MachZ). They pull very strong, and yes, they are heavier than the new 800's, but ride very well. Takes a good tech to dial them in every once in a while. Ask for Mitch at the -doo dealer in St. Paul.

Also learned something about them fuel pumps: store them full. If not they can dry out or corrode (or?) and fail if the pumps sit in the open air above the fuel level. Similar to other pump-in-tank machines. & Now is the time to think about summer storage.

Top Bottom