2005 grizzly with 28 mudzillas

Jesse

Reaction score
do i have to worry about anything or can i bolt these right on my bike and how does everybody like these tires

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure, but you might want to consider some heavier duty axles like gorillas. These tires are going to have a bigger bit and the cv joints/ u joints are going to be under a lot of stress.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
On stock rims they "will" fit but at full turn the might rub on the foot boards and on the winch and when the suspension is flexed could tear things up, and you will need a clutch kit to turn them. If you have older ITP C-series 4,5or 6 rims they will rub

rocketron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run 29.5 Outlaws on mine with Highlifter lift springs and minor fender trimming and they rub the inner front fender at full stuff. I got my clutch kit locally, the best one is the EPI sport utility kit (I run a combo of it and the extreme mudder kit). The wet clutch springs make a huge difference. As far as axels, your thumb will be the deciding factor in life span. been running stockers and 29.5's for a year with no breakage yet (knock on wood). You might also think about adding a cam to your bike as well (Mud Buster), really wakes them up.

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The '05 axels will out last the gorilla axels everytime. Trim plastic where it rubs at full steering lock and you are good to go.

Top Bottom