2005 arctic cat m7 153' ?

seaGALLZ

Reaction score
hey guys im new to sleding i know how to ride cuz i did it with my uncule 24/7 since i was 5 and im going to buy my first sled so i asked around and i found a 2005 arctic cat m7 with a 153' track its got around 5000 miles on it i dont know how mutch this guy wants for it yet but im hopeing for a reply soon but i have to know is it worth buying it?

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4000... i am guessing there is alot of miles on it .... i would keep looking around you should be able to find some thing with less miles on it

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a 06 m7 with 3000 miles ....those 700's are dam near bullit proff as long as you dont do anything major to the motor and i am talking about the EFI model here ( a can, airbox, and boondocker box is as far as i went). Love my 7 very nimble and was/is my first mountain sled to if you can get it for a GOOD price and there are no mods and he kept the service up to date i wouldnt have a problem with buying it ........Im currently looking for a higher miliage m7 or m6 for the girl friend.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
personally,i wouldn't buy a sled with high miles,just me...i just think i would rather spend a little more and get something with lower miles because if you feel like you out grow it or want something different it's easier to sell with low miles..IMO.I know anything can happen at any mileage but that's just how i feel.I had a 06 m7 141'" loved it but wished i would've gotten a 153" and reverse.
How much you looking to spend?

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys im new to sleding i know how to ride cuz i did it with my uncule 24/7 since i was 5 and im going to buy my first sled so i asked around and i found a 2005 arctic cat m7 with a 153' track its got around 5000 miles on it i dont know how mutch this guy wants for it yet but im hopeing for a reply soon but i have to know is it worth buying it?

Too many miles on it - especially they are not your miles and you don't know what has been done to it ( as far as maintenance or mechanical work ). If nothing has been done - then it is time for clutch rebuild , new bearings on the drives , suspension shock rebuilds etc. lots of $$$ and if you are new to owning your first sled - you don't need the grief. Good Luck :)

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got a 144 and love it. don't let anybody convince u into a bigger track, if you know what you want stick with it and screw everyone else's opinion.

seaGALLZ

Reaction score
yeah but im know the motor hasnt been opened up since perchise and it went though a extreamist until last year a guy named brucie bought it and used it for what im going to if i buy it just rideing pull and go just add pump gas and oil but 5000 is alot 4000 are hard ran miles and 1000 are med rideing so it will proubly need a new motor and / or crank

Top Bottom