2003 summit 800 HO flooding easily

foghorn

Reaction score
Just bought a 2003 summit 800 ho and we were in revy on weekend and everytime my kid tipped his sled on its side when he was carving in the pow it would flood out and would get fuel up into DPM manifold.Would actually have to pull plugs and air cylinders out and replace plug to get running.Is this a needle and seat problem or float issue to high or is there something im missing.
Thanx R B

Barnes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just put a new motor in mine, and after doing everything but cleaning the carbs, she kept flooding. I would clean the carbs.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
More than likely you have plastic floats and they can't be adjusted or bent. Get new float's, and that should solve your problem. For piece of mind, I would do a compression check first.

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is one issue the arctic cat pull and no go! He is looking for advise to fix his sled simple carb fix or buy a cat and blow belts constantly and trust me it's not because it has to much power!! Come on!

foghorn

Reaction score
My 15 yr old said thanx for the smart ass reply.If your not smart enough to help stay out of conversation

foghorn

Reaction score
I did clean carbs with no luck will try new floats.Thanx to all that are relying with good info.Last post was only directed at HID

Top Bottom