2003 rincon

brent n

Reaction score
hey lookin at a rincon 650 on monday i have never rode a rincon had some buddies that had them what should i look for when i take a look at it be trading for my crf450 its to much bike for me. looks clean and the owner seems honest says when it gets warm the idle is off but dosent stall out brand new tires stock sizes not heavy mudders.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2005 Rincon. They don't make the power that the twins do but the automatic tranny with no belt is pretty cool. The ride is decent. As long as regular maintenance was done it should be a pretty safe buy. Let it warm up good before you take it for a test ride because the tranny and the motor share the same oil. If it is not warmed up good then it will seem like the tranny is slippin when there is nothing wrong with it. Hope this helps.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the Rincon is way over rated, was told that from a Honda salesman. I would do the 500 or the 420

brent n

Reaction score
i have had the 420 and rubicon 500 the ride of the 420 was nice but not enough getty up and the 500 was great but right now its the right trade . i know it ant a mud eating monster i am good with that i had a problem with mud and stuff breaking in the past i just want something to go out with the wife that can ride at the same pace the bike can't and something when my son comes to visit he he ride on the back with us.

Top Bottom