2000 grizzly 600 help

jja7983

Reaction score
I just picked up a 2000 grizzly 600 and it was turn totally apart I need to know where the pipes all run for the clutch cover pictures would be great and a complete wire diagram if possible because the entire garrness has been cut and spliced and patched and what ever else you can call it. Any help would be awesome.

And I picked this up for 500 did I pay to much? Its complete runs and rides plastics are good just no lights any where no elec start and no pipe vents hooked up at all but I have them just no clue where they route to and from.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a link to the owner's manual. It should tell you how to install the factory snorkels for the CVT.

And here's a link to the electrical parts diagram. It's probably not quite what you were looking for, but it may help a little.

jja7983

Reaction score
Yeah not really what I'm looking for but thank you for the reply

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got one too, ya are more than welcome to come take a look, but i'm not likely to take pics. or send any. still waiting for my beer though.

he could also look at a parts diagram, looks like lots of them at atv shops.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to ronnies.com or other Yammy parts vendors and look at the online parts 'fiche.

jja7983

Reaction score
I got the belt vent pipes taken care if now but still can't find a full wire diagram for this machine. Part diagrams are not detailed enough. I need something that shows each wire and its route and what it all hooks to. I tried to just find a used wire harness but that's a waste of time.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can download manuals from several sites, for less than 10 bucks and have it for future ref. sorry i don't have any links.

Top Bottom