20 victims wounded in San Bernardino shootings... :(

Marley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother lives in Redlands, California. Has a real nice place. Big old 1920's mansion on 10 acres of citrus grove.
Redlands is a nice quiet place for the most part but he has bought himself a 'get away' place in southern Utah (near Bryce Canyon) - just in case everything gets too crazy in SoCal.

He was visiting his Dr. within a couple of miles of the first shootings - said it was crazy with sirens and helicopters.
His first text to me as it was happening said people he was in touch with thought it was terrorist related.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow can't imagine living in a country where you have to constantly look over your shoulder for lunatics who decide to make a name for themselves. Maybe time to put media coverage blackouts on this stuff. If loser wants to kill innocent lives his cause will go unheard or even at the very least don't report his name or anything about him.

I think the black out thing is the key to stopping it. These losers look at these guys as heroes, they see how much attention they get and they want there 15min of fame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope it would "stop it" but if anything drop the number of mass shootings down would be great. I can just see the media yelling and screaming over that though.

I think the black out thing is the key to stopping it. These losers look at these guys as heroes, they see how much attention they get and they want there 15min of fame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When a group of people believe in a heaven that worships the warrior and they live in a land where most people believe in a heaven that is for those who do good in life (but have a lot of guns)...**** is gonna happen!

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope it would "stop it" but if anything drop the number of mass shootings down would be great. I can just see the media yelling and screaming over that though.

This notion of hundreds of "mass" shootings in the states is asinine and nothing but media exaggeration. What happened yesterday was a mass shooting. Black drug gangs shooting it out in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore , LA, aren't mass shootings. There will be more people killed in Chicago between now and xmas than there was killed yesterday. That's just normal behaviour for those cities and the gangs that run the place. Notice you never hear the media or Obama say anything about the gun crime in the ghettos of the big cities. They could give a rats' a$$ about that. And when the evidence starts coming in that yesterday was a terrorist act, Obama and the media will do their best to deny it.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This notion of hundreds of "mass" shootings in the states is asinine and nothing but media exaggeration. What happened yesterday was a mass shooting. Black drug gangs shooting it out in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore , LA, aren't mass shootings. There will be more people killed in Chicago between now and xmas than there was killed yesterday. That's just normal behaviour for those cities and the gangs that run the place. Notice you never hear the media or Obama say anything about the gun crime in the ghettos of the big cities. They could give a rats' a$$ about that. And when the evidence starts coming in that yesterday was a terrorist act, Obama and the media will do their best to deny it.
Right, there's no problem with mass shootings in the US then. Move along folks, nothing to see here.

Top Bottom