20 victims wounded in San Bernardino shootings... :(

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
San Bernardino, Calif., shooting leaves 3 dead, up to 20 wounded, reports say - World - CBC News

San Bernardino, Calif., shooting leaves 3 dead, up to 20 wounded, reports say Police searching for up to 3 gunmen after shooting at social services facility

Thomson Reuters
8 Minutes Ago

Play Media

Shooting scene in San Bernardino, California LIVE 0:00

Three people were killed and as many as 20 were wounded when at least one person opened fire at a social services agency in the Southern California city of San Bernardino, according to reports.
MSNBC reported that law enforcement authorities confirmed the three deaths, and a reporter for the local NBC affiliate said he saw three bodies following the shooting rampage.
The Associated Press also reported police have "confirmed fatalities" without providing a specific number.
Several law enforcement agencies converged on the scene Wednesday and were searching for the suspects. Triage units were being set up in the area.
california-shootings.jpg
The Inland Regional Centre in San Bernardino, Calif., is evacuated after an 'active' shooting incident on Wednesday. (Doug Saunders/Los Angeles News Group via Associated Press)

Some people were seen being wheeled away on gurneys after gunfire erupted at the Inland Regional Center, one of 21 state facilities serving people with developmental disabilities. Others walked quickly from a building with their hands in the air and were searched by officers before being reunited with loved ones.
Police were working to secure the scene in the inland region about 100 kilometres east of Los Angeles, Sgt. Vicky Cervantes said. No arrests have been made.
The San Bernardino Police Department said on Twitter that it had "confirmed one to three possible suspects" and multiple victims in the shooting. The agency called it an "active shooter" incident.
The San Bernardino Fire Department said in a tweet that it was responding to reports of 20 victims.
A police spokeswoman told the Los Angeles Times that the shooters were heavily armed and possibly wearing body armour, and CBS reported that a bomb squad was on the scene, trying to defuse what was believed to be an explosive device.

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
havent heard about no explosive device, but watching cnn i have to laugh, that idiot wolf blitzer, cops say in news update...long guns.... right away he start yapping about ak47 type guns that can shoot 700 rounds a minute, gotta love mainstream news trying to glorify everything

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's so sad! Seems to be mass killings every week in the US these days.

Actually if you read into it and look at the stats it's over 1 a day! They consider a mass shooting as more then 4 people shot. The last one at that university a month or so ago there was something like 298 mass shootings already then. It sad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how many in that number are gang shootings? i dont know, but 1 a day seems a little much, you yourself said the "last" one was a month ago

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me guess. Happened in a " gun free zone" in one of the states with the strictest gun laws in the USA. Wait and see if it's terrorist related. This wasn't some lone wolf whack-job off his meds......

Last edited:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me guess. Happened in a " gun free zone" in one of the states with the strictest gun laws in the USA. Wait and see if it's terrorist related. This wasn't some lone wolf whack-job off his meds......
Open carry Just Sayin.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how long before a picture of her is found

Attachments

• 11214020_978924562154234_382353800438902621_n.jpg
    11214020_978924562154234_382353800438902621_n.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 148

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how many in that number are gang shootings? i dont know, but 1 a day seems a little much, you yourself said the "last" one was a month ago

That does seen high but that's what I read. But like you said how many are gang shoots that you never here about.

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if we will here the true reason for the shootings or just what they want us to hear.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Law enforcement authorities are eyeing terrorism as a possible motive for an attack in Southern California that left 14 dead and was carried out with cold precision by a "devout" Muslim and his wife, who were killed hours later in a shootout with police.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because I don't know how to post links from a computer lol.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very sad situation.
I did a lot of ride alongs with the Fire Department in San Bernardino. It's seemed like a quiet nice City.

But one never knows.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
take the mini pit bull as a ride along,

she'll take care of business pronto

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow can't imagine living in a country where you have to constantly look over your shoulder for lunatics who decide to make a name for themselves. Maybe time to put media coverage blackouts on this stuff. If loser wants to kill innocent lives his cause will go unheard or even at the very least don't report his name or anything about him.

Top Bottom