20.000 post club

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Atta go,I just nailed the 3000 club.LOL!
catmando!

rare breed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
congrats on the 20,000,hope im still able to function(mentally) when i get that many.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
congrats! i'm no where near you and most likely never will be able too catch up...oh well, keep on whoring it up dude!!!:beer::beer:

W

woodies

Once upon a time, there was a guy sunbathing in the nude. He saw a little girl coming towards him, so he covered himself with the newspaper he was reading. The girl came up to him and asked "What do you have under the newspaper, mister?"
"A bird," the guy replied. The little girl walked away and the guy fell asleep.

When he woke up, he was in a hospital in tremendous pain. When the Police asked him what happened, the guy replied, "I don't know. I was lying on the beach, this girl asked me about my privates, and the next thing I know is I'm here."

Police went back to the beach, found the girl, and asked her "What did you do to that naked fellow?"

After a little pause, the girl replied, "To him? Nothing. I was playing with the bird and it spit on me, so I broke its neck, cracked its eggs, and set its nest on fire."

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha i dunno whats worse....that we dont all have 20K or that YOU do :d

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ill agree with you on that max thread thing... Its just a bunch of random nothing but its sure alot or random stuff.

Top Bottom