2 stroke oils rated

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
Take all these oil claims with a grain of salt. If oils have undergone the expensive testing process and passed, and we, as sledders us the oils recommended for our needs, all is well. Just because a man claims to "see" molecules in his garage or workshop is not nearly enough proof for me to switch brands. So there.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take all these oil claims with a grain of salt. If oils have undergone the expensive testing process and passed, and we, as sledders us the oils recommended for our needs, all is well. Just because a man claims to "see" molecules in his garage or workshop is not nearly enough proof for me to switch brands. So there.

What I find interesting is alot of this test prove what have been seen in the real world when people tear down motors. It's also just another test to confirm some of what I already knew from other tests and reading I've done in the past. I agree this test alone is not enough for me to switch brands.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so far all the info has been on 4 stroke motorcyle or auto motors, this may be valuable for yamaha sledders, but it is useless for 2 stroke riders.

any info on 2 stroke oil? otherwise this is crap.

Top Bottom