2 stroke oils rated

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read all 52 pages lol, great information thanks for sharing the link. I have been using Blue Marble since 05 and looks like I will stick with it.

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get mine from Mountain Magic because they are the closest for me. Now I will check the link from RMK Junky :) :cool:

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmm...I've been on the edge of switching to Redline on my new Pro RMK. Looks like Spectro Synthetic is good stuff too.

Last edited:

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Klotz Oil was rated 3rd overall.:cool: Been running it for years, and now that I found a reliable dealer I can get it from in Alberta I won't have to worry about running out anymore.:d

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool to see Legend on there.. I kinda figured it wouldn't be on there just cause no one seems to know about it. I LOVE this stuff... (but agree it's hard to get your hands on! I had to come on as a dealer just to get it....)

Wow, after reading some more it looks like the Chemist really likes Legend too!! Always good to hear when you're on the right track! on page 15 he says the SR is the new oil he's going to run cause he was so impressed with it!! (FYI, he doesn't have the cost in there but I sell it for $39 a gallon)

Last edited:

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you guys concerned about the -15F (-26C) cold pour point of Klotz oil? A cold night with an early morning start could maybe spell a cold seize? Just curious.

sledhead5000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pdotsledding.com
The Shell Synthetic oil is available at Canadian Tire normally for $50/4L jug. I'd say it's availability should be high. It's on sale this week until Nov 17th for $37.50. I picked up a few. If they run out, they'll give you a rain check too.

I ran Spectro last year, then switched to Shell Synthetic when I ran out.

Top Bottom