2 sportsman or 1 rzr

BigBluff44

Reaction score
I know there is a couple of threads already out there but some more feedback would be greatly appreciated. Looking to buy a new quad for myself and my girlfriend, 850 and 550 xp... but then started looking at the ranger rzr and was wondering if the rzr is able to go where the bikes can and is it as fun in the ranger as on a bike.

mudrider28

Reaction score
Personally, i would say the 2 Sportmans. You would be able to go more places on a bike because of the higher ground clearance than a RZR has. A RZR would be able to go down most trails that other UTVs can't because it isn't as wide as other UTVs. And if she gets mad at you, you won't have to be next to her listening to her yelinn at you ;) Hope this helps.

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife and I had two quads, got tired of worring about her getting stuck or hurt and also waiting for her to catch up when riding with the guys.
Love the rzr, and as far as the nagging thing, I got a stereo in the rzr to fix that. lol No, she doesn't visit this site.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I actually enjoy riding with my wife,.. brings us closer while out riding,.. and I don't have to deal with her being scared to go up, down or through something she doesn't want to.

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I think you need to ask her if she wants to ride or drive. We went with two sportsmans because she did want her own :d The razor is an awsome ride. A buddy of mine had one and that thing went darn near anywhere. That was one of our little games, to see how far it would go in 2wd. His better half preferred to be a passenger :beer:

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I much prefer my wife beside me on the rhino as I would worry too much about her trying to keep up with me on a quad.If she had her own quad it would have very few miles on it but with the rhino she is more apt too go_Once you learn how to wheel a SxS you will be amazed where they can go plus more comfort for her as well.Try them out together

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well
If you like puling wrenches having 2 quads means twice as much work as one RZR (plus you are looking at polars :) ). We went through the samwe thing. Get another quad or a rhino. Love the rhino no need to worry about her tipping getting stuck or havinr to walk down a steep hill to drive hers up or after slamming throught a big mud hole having to go all the way back to get her machine. Guess it depends on your other half and what she likes. If she is a good driver and loves doing it well then great.

Just remeber YOU will be the one loading unloading wasshing fixing and all the other routine maintenace

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a rzr and a quad,,,
She drives the rzr me the quad,

Or park the quad and ride in the rzr

Best of both worlds:d:beer:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a rzr and a quad,,,
She drives the rzr me the quad,

Or park the quad and ride in the rzr

Best of both worlds:d:beer:

Yep, us too. The wife runs a Ranger, I ride a quad. It works great. If I don't feel like driving, I will ride bitch.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, us too. The wife runs a Ranger, I ride a quad. It works great. If I don't feel like driving, I will ride bitch.

Or if she has been drinking I driver her around:d:beer:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or if she has been drinking I driver her around:d:beer:

Hubby runs the Rhino, I ride my LTZ400 sportquad. (Or, I drive HIS drunk azz around in the Rhino.) Personally, I don't like being a passenger in the Rhino, I would rather drive, but I MUCH prefer my own quad. We ride with quadders and dirtbikers and the Rhino goes anywhere they do. They are a little higher clearance-wise than the RZR.

Have seen those RZR's out there on the trails tho, and man do they rip!! We have kids, so we needed the extra room in the Rhino for a backseat and hubby runs the 'daycare' with the tunes going if the kids come along. And, yes.... get the tunes installed ASAP: almost as important as tires :beer:

Top Bottom