2 much ice to surf or sled!

maxandvin

Reaction score
If it's not gonna snow, just melt the lake so surfing season can start early.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It good for ice fishing.

maxandvin

Reaction score
I suppose. But the kids tried to play hockey yesterday, after the rain and warm weather they were soaked in about 5 minutes and had to call it quits. Apparently pucks don't go through water very well lol

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We went fishing yesterday. Most spots had a inch of hard crust. Also flooded spots. Can ride quads or sxs on the lake that's about it. Boat launch is mud already in places.

dirtygirll

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The frozen lake is perfect for some riding on a Chevy hood and mattress! Or a couch on water skis! C'mon now, ya gotta b creative!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325864652.908221.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325864664.047338.jpg

maxandvin

Reaction score
Good hints Dirty Girl! I've towed kids on skis, tubes, snowboards and toboggan's but as of yet no Chevy hoods or couches with skis! That thing looks awesome!

maxandvin

Reaction score
We went fishing yesterday. Most spots had a inch of hard crust. Also flooded spots. Can ride quads or sxs on the lake that's about it. Boat launch is mud already in places.
Where did you fish and how did it go?

dirtygirll

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good hints Dirty Girl! I've towed kids on skis, tubes, snowboards and toboggan's but as of yet no Chevy hoods or couches with skis! That thing looks awesome!

Ya that pic has kids on it but new years night that thing went nonstop and fawking fast til 4am pulling adults! I'm talking bout the hood, holy crap good times! Lol

Top Bottom