1st Annual Willy Ride

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems this ride is dying a slow death.

I don't think ol' oneye is shy. I think ol' oneye doesn't live in Nelson! He may have at one time but now he is just a wanna-be and has to live his dreams with the key board.

Sort of like the lhf..........:winkmsn:

Likely very accurate accounting of him.

This message is hidden because oneyewilly is on your ignore list

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just finishing reading this thread and it has established one thing for sure........ Willy is not "willy" and he does not live in Nelson. I know I would be thrilled and eager to host all you guys out here in the Okanagan but old Willy is very evasive on Snopro's idea.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Seems this ride is dying a slow death.

I don't think ol' oneye is shy. I think ol' oneye doesn't live in Nelson! He may have at one time but now he is just a wanna-be and has to live his dreams with the key board.

Sort of like the lhf..........:winkmsn:
(only a japanese version)

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just finishing reading this thread and it has established one thing for sure........ Willy is not "willy" and he does not live in Nelson. I know I would be thrilled and eager to host all you guys out here in the Okanagan but old Willy is very evasive on Snopro's idea.

There we go shorter drive and a willing host. Lets see Quest Owlshead Griffin Eagles Pass sounds like a way better location lets hook this ride up lots on this thread that I'd love to ride with.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So willy doesnt exsist or what? F#ckin stupid internet.... lol

Top Bottom