1M cat???

saint_nick3

Reaction score
lookin at buyin a 1M cat, got wrapped around a tree, he put all new steering bulkehead, fabcraft tunnel, m10 159 skid, d & d single pipe and can , replaced steering post, clutched, has a 900 engine out an 03 cat, anything i should watch for when test riding or inspecting it??

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
lookin at buyin a 1M cat, got wrapped around a tree, he put all new steering bulkehead, fabcraft tunnel, m10 159 skid, d & d single pipe and can , replaced steering post, clutched, has a 900 engine out an 03 cat, anything i should watch for when test riding or inspecting it??

How much are you paying for this sled?
Flip er on its side and have a good look for the usuall,Oil leaks broken suspension,large tears in the track,Overall wear and tear!If its not good I may have the same sled for sale with a ton of extras and newer!
catmando!

saint_nick3

Reaction score
Flip er on its side and have a good look for the usuall,Oil leaks broken suspension,large tears in the track,Overall wear and tear!If its not good I may have the same sled for sale with a ton of extras and newer!
catmando!

$3500, is yours efi? or carb?

psycoticmudder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
catmando!

how much carb or efi?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mine is EFI but it is also more than 3500,I would be looking for six for mine,theree is a lot of stuff done to it and I found another sled I want.
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You are so right.If you are in Montana there are a lot of Big Bore Cats for sale for cheap,Was thinking of buying one and using it for parts.There are some relly good deals down there especially if you dont have to pay exchange like us Canucks.Hoping to move into the rider foreward sleds for next year.
catmando!
catmando!

Top Bottom