1999 summit 670 wide open throttle bog

reay

Reaction score
need help please! The runs amazing without the foam under the windshield, but if i put it back in it chokes the engine out at wide open throttle> don't understand what is going on!:confused:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New problem? Could be Dpm messing up causing sled to run way fat. Without the foam it gets the little bit extra air it needs
Sounds like the mains are to big otherwise

reay

Reaction score
i was going to rejet but if it is the dpm it may start to work again and may lean it out too much. you know what happens then!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Find it hard to believe it would be that though as factory I think is a 340 and 350 pro side. I am running 410 in mine never changed when I went back to the single pipe and it is all good still
Is your foam freezing off? Or the foam in the little cover on the hood froze off?

reay

Reaction score
no it is not freezing off! just finished fixing the air pump hose that connects to the dpm as there was no air movement through this hose. Found that under the engine the hose was melted shut. took it for a drive but still having the same problem, wondering if it will take the ecm a little while to figure it out!

Top Bottom