1986 KTM 300GS enduro sport

rounder

Reaction score
ok here it goes. i picked up a 86 ktm for the sum of 12 bud beer. apparantly the magnito is effed? dont even know what that is? basically wondering where i can get a manual for this bike and also your thoughts if this is just gonna be a nightmare to find parts and get this bike running for a reasonable price. in the end im hoping i can fix this bike and give it to my brother so he can putt around his property. i have done a search on google and it wasnt very helpful. im hoping the mass experience around here can help me out. any thoughts or comments good or bad would be very appreciated.:beer:

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey rounder, sorry I have no info on the bike but I read your thread, remembered you are in Chestermere, and figured I'd drop you a line let you know I am headed to Chestermere on the Aug 15 weekend and goin for a ride, probably McLean, that Saturday if you are interested we should meet up :) If you are familiar with Lakeside Greens Drive, that's where I will be located, just thought I'd let ya know. Cheers!

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out Ktmtalk.com. I used to have a 95 550MXC and now a 08 530EXC, and that website helped me with both. It's the spot for anything KTM with a huge and knowledgable crowd of members.

rounder

Reaction score
thanks for the info. and yz im not sure what were doin that weekend but i know i have a surgery booked for the monday so a ride is out of the question lol. might have to hook you and your bf up for a surf if we are in town tho:beer:

rounder

Reaction score
ya a surf lol. its called wake surfing check it out on you tube.:beer:

Top Bottom