1979 starcraft

kinrob1234

Reaction score
i was wondering if the 1979 starcraft 21 foot long with a inboard was told it was a 350 but dont know the number on the valve cover or what ever it is on the motor says 200 but just wanting to find out if it is a good boat thanks:confused_pr: :bullrider: :i_need_snow::please:

saint_nick3

Reaction score
The number 200 is the horse-power rating of the engine when it was stock. You can take the numbers of the block and look up to see what it really is. Is it a true inboard or an inboard/outboard.

kinrob1234

Reaction score
currently for sale but you would like to see it and if you want to shoot me an offer that would be fine also and if the person that asked inboard outboard wants to look you might be able to tell me for sure if you want to i am not sure

kinrob1234

Reaction score
got the boat home and it is a 350 motor and the boat dont look to bad hopefully it does good on the water was told it did i guess see what happens when it is time for boating

kinrob1234

Reaction score
found out the outdrive is no good. never got it in the water. i was offered 300 for it and have not got any money so if anyone wants to make a offer i want it gone. it is located in casper wyoming

Last edited:
Top Bottom