174 M10 Suspension ???

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys i have an turbo apex and im looking to stretch it out to a 174, and have what i think is a pretty good deal on a full M10 174 suspension kit, has fox air shocks, 7inch wheels and is powdercoated black, like brand new for 2k. people that have it - do you like it, what dont you like about and is it worth my time ?!

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
or what would you suggest for a suspension, cmon someone has to have some ideas/opinions

reg28

Reaction score
I have a 162 M-10 (with fox air shocks)under an apex with a 310 kit and it is an awesome suspension(if you ride a turbo and like to climb its a must have). You might have to ride a little to set it up properly but once dialed in you will be very happy. I also ride a turbo nytro with a Simmons setup and it doesn't even get close to the CR M-10 in my opinion.

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what kind of adjustability does the m10 have. i have heard that its for heavier riders and that someone who doesnt weigh a whole helluva lot (like me) will hate it. id just hate to take the time and money to get it in and then absolutly hate it cause my sled rides like a tank............ ????!!!!

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how about racers edge setup anything have anything on that, extreme machines and qvp recomended that to me.....

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check out the carbon fibre nextech. Works well and keeps the front end down.

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im not into carbon fiber....not strong enough in my opinion lol.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some of the biggest badest Apex and Nytros are running Baker skids(racers edge) and they love them I seen the work and they are wicked for the steep steep......I wouldnt waste your time with anything else......Just my 2 cents.....

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so okay, ive heard that its just a kit that bolts onto your stocksetup......... im not really liking the idea of anything stock left on my suspension.......so what is it worth to get everything, rails, shocks, arms etc etc, in a 174 ???

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They all have the M-10's with the Racers Edge mod.....not sure what the cost but give Daryl a call good guy.....

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love my 163 m-10. when you go strait up it keeps the skies pushed down! Im going to look at the adjustable Jack for it so when you want to do some boondocking you just turn it in or out! I heared the m-10 has to be dialed in to work but when they are set up they work great. mine must be set up good because when going up turbo (in revy) it isnt even a challange.....it doesnt get light on the skies like it is going to go over backwards! just my 2 cents

Top Bottom