165 Alpha gets weighed

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know where there's 2 bone stock G4's just a couple blocks from your shop.I'm sure we could convince the owner to bring one down for a weigh off. Especially if there's beer involved. Snochuk can bring his Alpha.We need a poolaris...

Mike you bringing one of these G4s over for noon on Sunday?

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
You guys wanna weigh a stock sidewinder with a 174? It would be the heaviest in the bunch guaranteed, I can't go but if someone wants to grab mine let me know, only mods are straight pipe and lightweight battery and I could put the stock battery in real quick. Niner might grab it but it depends on his schedule, I would love to go but its the ol mans 75 th birthday party.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys wanna weigh a stock sidewinder with a 174? It would be the heaviest in the bunch guaranteed, I can't go but if someone wants to grab mine let me know, only mods are straight pipe and lightweight battery and I could put the stock battery in real quick. Niner might grab it but it depends on his schedule, I would love to go but its the ol mans 75 th birthday party.

If there is time but really looking for a stock winder.

Still need the 163 X 3 Poo.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what happens after weigh in?

We will need another thread how it was done wrong?

I already posted to help dry those tears.

This year's parameters are set.
Next year will have multi-classes.
Unhappy peps will have to pout and cry till then or arrange their own weigh ins.
I'm passing out some beer Sunday......no Scotties tissues.......well a bottle of fireball to the 2 stroke fat kid.
That is all the comforting anybody gets.......if I get the bottle back (being the fatty) it will be dispersed

Some times first world life is just f'n tough.
Don't take it too hard......it's only life and nobody gets out alive.

Last edited:
Top Bottom