165 Alpha gets weighed

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it hitting the drivers? Looks like it needs to be trimmed and an anti stab kit.

IMG_4269.jpg

Suppose to look like this stock sample.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ride report on the Alpha???

Not yet only first day but it does work very well.
Very lititle rder input required.
Sled and I only departed twice today.
Both shoulders pretty sore so pulls pretty good.
Did about 95 km on chappel run.
Slightly harsh break in.
See what tomorrow brings.
Full report and comparison with the Doos Monday.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My favorite one was " My rails are bent and this should be warranty! I don't jump my sled!" So then an employee pulls up his name on Facebook and his profile picture is him about 8ft in the air straight up and down. Told him we saw the pic on Facebook and instantly he says he'll pay. People will always deny until they are caught lying.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It looks like the rail bottomed out on to the stopper's too harshly. Maybe not enough or any pressure in the front float.
It would had been interesting to see a pic of the A-arm. Bet it impacted it hard.

Last edited:

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
I'll start off by saying I'm not a Cat Loyalist, ride an Axys. But why can't people be happy with new tech? It makes all the other brands pull up their socks. I hope the Alpha is a hit, I Hope the Poo 850 proves to be good, I hope the Doos aren't eating belts. If you bleed a color good for you. But if the Alpha works good I might go that way next year.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll start off by saying I'm not a Cat Loyalist, ride an Axys. But why can't people be happy with new tech? It makes all the other brands pull up their socks. I hope the Alpha is a hit, I Hope the Poo 850 proves to be good, I hope the Doos aren't eating belts. If you bleed a color good for you. But if the Alpha works good I might go that way next year.

They are all working this year.
And all perform exceptionally close.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to my friend last night that just put 2 days on his alpha, he said it works extremely well.

Top Bottom