155 track on a cat??

krash

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to upgrade the track on my M8, from a 153 powerclaw to 155 2.86 challenger extreme 2.5 with big wheel kit. my question is, is it possible????:smiliestirthepot:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will need to cut the track down and change the drivers. I could be wrong but don't they make a 2.5" track with a 3" pitch for the cats?

krash

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't they make a 2.5" track with a 3" pitch for the cats? yes they do! but, I got vibration in the running boards at high speed, heard if you go with a smaller pitch in the track it eliminates most of it,and I also thought go a bit longer so i can fit the big whele kit in it!!!! I figuer I willl need to cut the in side nobs off to clear the DD.

krash

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
keeperswilly. how do u like it , have u been out yet?

Keeperswilly

Reaction score
keeperswilly. how do u like it , have u been out yet?
Nah man, haven't been out yet. Guy I talked to here last weekend put one on his M1k late last season. He said when they did ride some deep fresh the thing hooked up better than his powerclaw.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Krash and I swapped out the track last night! EASIEST track swap both of us have ever done!! New track looks killer, should work really well. Found some DEEP snow last weekend, trenching really bad meself....we'll see what Stad's swap will do for him, maybe do the same....

Top Bottom