154 2.5" reveiws

doox

Reaction score
Has anybody actually rode a 154 2.5" or is it all 3" reveiws out there? I realize most of you who ride them ride the mountains all the time and would buy the 3" but some of us ride other terrain too and the 2.5" would better suit us. Just wondering how the 2.5" compares, I know it won't be as good in the steep and deep but how does it perform? Thanks

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the 2.5 better, l don't need the extra hook up the 3" offers, less heating issues with the 2.5 as well.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by how does it perform? In mountains in BC? Or the ditches in manitoba? Haven't even ridden it, but I know that in the Mountains of BC, this sled will rip! Ditches in manitoba? I don't know man, probably be alright.

doox

Reaction score
No Im not concerned about it in Manitoba as I know it will be plenty of track around here. Did you notice that much of a difference going back to the 2.5" lilduke? I am curious about how well the GEN4 2.5" was for guys that got to ride them. Thanks

dabensmiller

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No Im not concerned about it in Manitoba as I know it will be plenty of track around here. Did you notice that much of a difference going back to the 2.5" lilduke? I am curious about how well the GEN4 2.5" was for guys that got to ride them. Thanks

154x2.5" gen4 for me all day every day. The 2.5 is a great track, better for all around conditions in my opinion.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would get the 2.5" if was getting a new sled. If you are like me and only get out a handful of times a year, the chances of bar deep snow is a lot less. Most of the time 2.5" is all you need. I remember when a 144 2" track was huge lok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the 2.5 works great, I mean I'll probably get another 3inch track for next year, but the 2.5 will get you around no problem.

gsteve

Reaction score
I changed mine to 2.5 at the last minute. I hear the 3 is pretty soft and mine will see more prairie rides than mtn sadly.

Top Bottom