15 snowcheck RMK arrived !

nwoprormk

Reaction score
Got my "tribread" today. Standard 800 RMK LE with aluminum overstructure, chaincase, bulkhead cooler and assault driveshaft with 3 sprocket drive...
Got FREE WE Clicker, electric start, all 3 bags, and low pro tapers. What a steal. 1200$ less than last the pro i bought last yr. im happy. Polaris customization rules.

Gotta like the 3 sprocket drive with the center one using the track windows. Should help with ratcheting I'd think. Cant wait.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 525
Last edited:

nwoprormk

Reaction score
thanx. I think itll be a real robust sled, and the extra 25 lbs (after removing the E/S) don't matter as Im only 160LB. Gonna be a good yr.....fingers crossed.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanx. I think itll be a real robust sled, and the extra 25 lbs (after removing the E/S) don't matter as Im only 160LB. Gonna be a good yr.....fingers crossed.

I think it's worth the extra weight IMO. I think a lot of the issues are with that lighter stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

minnow10

Reaction score
Why would you get rid of the ES. once you have it is a real life saver, try starting your sled in deep powder on the opposite side of the rope. or even in deep powder. I am not old or out of shape , but I would never go without it again. I did buy the EARTHX battery for my pro to drop 11 ish pounds

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad too see these hybrids finally showing up at the dealers.Mine's a black/orange 163 rmk,still waiting

nwoprormk

Reaction score
I wanted bare metal. Ive seen how durable that "Powdercoat" is, and once it wears or scratches its an eyesore.Metal can be refinished....almost always. I paint for a living so Im OCD there.

Top Bottom