14 pro rmk pipe

08dmax

Reaction score
Got a 14 pro rmk coming soon, got a par head 12.5, pcv, mds weights, just need a pipe, slp, dyno port, CPI ? Likes dislike. Thanx.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't bother putting on a aftermarket pipe. Stock one is pretty hard to beat. Waste of money IMO. Spend your money on more useful mods. Try and find yourself a nice lightweight free flowing can like NPP, HPS, or The Thing all work great with the PAR head. Do a fire n ice or SLP intake, and footwell screens.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't bother putting on a aftermarket pipe. Stock one is pretty hard to beat. Waste of money IMO. Spend your money on more useful mods. Try and find yourself a nice lightweight free flowing can like NPP, HPS, or The Thing all work great with the PAR head. Do a fire n ice or SLP intake, and footwell screens.

Ha cans are just noise makers and shed not alot of weight on the pro. Whats it work out to be $100 a lb? They do alot more for weight on the cat and doos to remove the suitcase.

My friends dad ran slp pipe and can with a power commander, had noticeable gains. Slp can has a bit nicer sound but dot deafening like others.

Last edited:

08dmax

Reaction score
I got slp air intake, foot well vents. Just can pick up a used pipes for around the price of a new stinger. Lots of PLp upgrade to turbos and sell there parts cheep, just trying to find out what one to go for.

honda450

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run full slp set up and love it, I have a 300 mile the thing with muff pot for sale if your interested

Top Bottom