14 M8 wont start!!!

drift_devil69

Reaction score
I have a 14 m8000 brand new and i was stuck in mcbride sled wont start. Everything was working perfectly get on top of the mountain stop tale a break wont start. finally braught it to the shop check everything found nothing and he call a dealer ship sead its probably the ecu!! REALLY!!! can it be possible?

c_nelson99

Reaction score
if it was me i'd try and disconnect the key switch. The key when in the off poss grounds the ignition and it wont start, if you unplug the connector it will break the circut to ground.

togo ripper

Reaction score
Brother had this happen on his 08 m1000 and we had to disconnect the kill switch because it failed so had to use the key from then on

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
do you have a tether installed on the machine yet?

drift_devil69

Reaction score
arctic cat dealer call me and apparently i have lil bit of water in the engine jave someone seen this befor ??

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you sure the dealer said in the motor? Or the gas tank? Keep sled inside with empty tank? Gasline antifreeze is your friend....
I always carry a bottle in my sled.

getoan

Reaction score
With all the rain we've had here in the valley over the last week there's water finding its way into everything!!!

getoan

Reaction score
Are you sure the dealer said in the motor? Or the gas tank? Keep sled inside with empty tank? Gasline antifreeze is your friend....
I always carry a bottle in my sled.
10-4 on the gasline antifreeze, I hate using it, but can save ur ass

Top Bottom