1200 fuel controller

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the best fuel controller for the 4-tec engines? I have the FPP stage 1 turbo on my sled right now, but thinking that over the summer, I might make some changes to make it into a monster.

This is my first turbo sled, so I would like to have a fuel controller that has ease of use.
Thanks.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boost it! Take it to Neil and he will set your sled up where all you have to do is ride it.

Stewd

Reaction score
X2 on the Boost-it I am running it on my sled now after trying a few different combinations and a lot of frustration. Easy to use and very clean and smooth operation. Water- air intercooler is an absolute must as well, With the elimination of the front cooler I ran into some issue in spring riding with overheating so I also installed the BRP front radiator kit. Since these modifications it has run perfect without any issues every day - all day.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been looking into a water to air intercooler as well. The air to air is alright, but should have a faster spool with water to air.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been looking into a water to air intercooler as well. The air to air is alright, but should have a faster spool with water to air.
U would not get faster spool up with water to air, less charge tube lenght less direction change right sized turbo ect.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another controller to consider would be Power Commander with PCV..set the map and let it self tune. For a lower boost kit like the FPP I wouldn't go too over the top with a controller. Nice ot have something that automatically adjusts unlike the Dobeck box though.

Top Bottom