1100 turbo = lazy??

Cat thompson

Reaction score
Some people need to stop talking bull ch!t. Do you understand the diff between motors and engines Joey. Get more intelegance before you post how low of An IQ you have. Do some research instead of listening to other peoples opinions of what they've heard. Find something your good at and stick with it. If you want to be a smart ass then you should be prepared with the right info. Calling people your moms pet names for you only makes you a bigger ass

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool your jets boys!!!! We were all young once. I had twin pipes and porting with a vent kit and a goggle warmer but my buddy had carbon fibre bars and weighs 30 pounds less and was missing a ski..................do your research and keep apples with apples bud. it will save ya a few keyboard slaps cheers

Last edited:

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some people need to stop talking bull ch!t. Do you understand the diff between motors and engines Joey. Get more intelegance before you post how low of An IQ you have. Do some research instead of listening to other peoples opinions of what they've heard. Find something your good at and stick with it. If you want to be a smart ass then you should be prepared with the right info. Calling people your moms pet names for you only makes you a bigger ass

As quoted from the recent post to my s&m profile:
- Today 09:00 AM -

It sure sounds like someone THINKS they know what their talking about. Ignorance is plentiful. If you had a clue you'd know the difference between thinking and knowing. Get some more info on your bs. Joey ? Is that what your mom calls you ? My nytro has 152hp at 8000 feet. And only looses 3% every 1000 feet because of air density. Your two stroke smoker looses 30% hp at 8000 find something your good at and stick with it cause you sound stupid talking about ch!t you don't know. Ride hard or go home.​

Who died and promoted you head chief super trooper?? I see this is your very first post on s&m. All I can say is do NOT try and make a name for yourself by posting pathetic nonsense on my profile acting like you're some know it all big shot. I have done my research, I am by no means a turbo guru but I know a thing or two. For one, you say to find something I am good at and stick to it, well it seems if that's your motto then you should move past the math thing cuz apparently it's a little too complicated for you. Every naturally aspirated engine loses 2.9-3% of its horsepower per thousand feet of elevation above sea level due to air density. You say your nytro has 152hp at 8000ft yet you say at this point you still lose your 3 percent. So if we do a little reverse math, brace yourself, 8000/1000=8, meaning you lose 3% of hp 8 times, 8x.03=.24. Meaning at 8000ft you've lost 24% of your initial hp at sea level. So, if I may point out, you CLAIM that 2strokes lose 30% at 8000ft, well you were off a little, but close. So by you distinguishing those two things, you basically said the same thing twice in different ways and didn't even realize. So let's continue this math stuff. If you CLAIM that your stock nytro, even if it has a full exhaust and intake, has 152hp @ 8000ft, we'll say 152x1.24 (1.24 meaning the hp you've already lost to this point) =188 hp at sea level on a stock nytro... Yeah... Ok. Most stock nytros are dynoing at 135hp stock, so 135x.24=32.4, 135-32.4=102.6hp at 8000ft. Lesson of the day is, there's a reason you barely ever see a stock nytro in the mountains. Because they are WAYYYY underpowered, and if they weighed anymore, titanic herself would roll in her grave. So now I ask you... Who looks like the idiot now?? Two stroke smokers hey? Best you got? Don't laugh at my ride, my other ride is your girlfriend...

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If I was a betting man, I think your yammyboys dad??

Sent from a iPhone

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know you believe you understand what I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year my dad and I who both have mtx nytros his is a 162 and mine is a153 and we rode with a 1100 turbo and he never went anywhere we couldn't or didn't go with out any trouble having the extra cylinder sure does help tho
Joey, you're back, I missed you. What did you do with your Phaser. I'm looking for a sled for my wife.You may have to de-tune it a bit for her as I don't know that she can handle a 100 MPH sled.

mcxturbonytro

Reaction score
When i first bought my nytro and rode it stock i was pretty close to taking it back to the dealer to get my money back i was so dissapointed. Only 138hp stock and heavy to boot. Threw a 240 mcx turbo on it was hella fun but still didnt climb all that well compared to other sleds, stock track is ch!t and same with rear suspension. Once i lengthened the track to a 162x2.5" camo extreme and put a timbersled rear skid with iceage straight rails it started to kick ass. I rode against my brother in laws cranked up m1100 with the controller on max boost( his words) and i ate him for breakfast, not even really comparable. That being said, i now have close to 25k into my sled and his only had the boost controller. The nytros rip if you throw enough money at them, other than that, i wouldnt suggest them to anyone.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The iconic Joey, the proto phaser racing monster himself, he is back and shredding harder than ever it seems.........gimme a break Joey, the $hit u say is borderline retardation to say the least, but hey you do weigh 130

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I like about 4 strokes and 300hp is that the Mickus send up 2 stroke BB's where turbos fail and come crashing down. Nothing like seeing a 2 stroke doo own yammi fest 2012 hahahahaha

Last edited:
Top Bottom