11 pro top end

popoman 500

Reaction score
i just pulled my 11 top end and the wall of the clutch side looked like its delaminating? so im in search of a whole top end what is the most reliable, smooth running, maybe more power top end choices out there. ps im leaving the 21st on a trip so quicker the parts the better

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MTNTK drop in kit. No more issues and great power.

Jordan1924

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RK tek worked good on my 11 pro woke it right up. Chrisco at parkland motorsports is a stand up guy that can help ya out quick I'm sure

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Elk Island Sales or Parkland generally stock them around Edmonton.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are interested, I have a Power Addiction head I'll sell for $200.

kurtis.g

Reaction score
Did you find a fix kit anywhere in Edmonton, I just blew a piston and need too find one this week

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cylinder and fix kit and gasket kits on the shelf ready to go! We are in Manitoba ship to Alberta every day! Check out my website Fast Enterprises Inc.!!!!!

I highly recommend the guys. I used them for my Turbo top end rebuild and it was spot on. I had the parts quickly as well. I will use them again. A wealth of knowledge.

kurtis.g

Reaction score
Thanks! I'm just really need to find something tomorrow because I'm headed out again on Tuesday, so if I can find something around town I can turn it over tomorrow. If I don't find anything I'll definitely look into fast enterprise though I appreciate the feedback!

Top Bottom